May 30, 2017
[Vietnamese Recruitment for VJEP 2017]
Vietnam-Japan Exchange Program (VJEP), AAEE's exchange program in Vietnam is proud to announce that application for Vietnamese participants starts now!
Thank you so much for the collaboration and support from University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), Binh Phuoc province and many more countless organizations in Vietnam, we are finally ready to begin this year's program.
>> THIS YEAR VIETNAM-JAPAN EXCHANGE PROGRAM GOALS ARE:
• SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL (SDG): Focus on a robust connection that AAEE has established with the supporters and partners in Vietnam.
• CULTURAL EXCHANGE: provide the participants with a one-in-a-lifetime chance to both teach and learn from each other knowledge and experience.
• Exposing Japanese participants to the modern life in HCMC and the friendly, hospitable Vietnamese. Engaged in such an elaborate level, Japanese ones will have a chance to understand and even delve deeper into the Vietnamese social life and culture for themselves.
• Building, discussing and sharing ideas - students can keep themselves updated about interesting, up-to-to-minute and controversial topics.
>> WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO ACHIEVE THROUGH THE PROGRAM:
✓ A fun, productive and unforgettable trip with 10 students from some of the best universities in Japan.
✓ From exciting activities to eye-opening lectures and field trips, VJEP just got it all throughout our 12-day trip in Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Phuoc (From 17/8 to 31/8)
✓ Meet and make new international friends, learn more about Japan culture that is beyond just the Kimonos and Samurai, learn about Japanese life style, cultures and history ( the History of Rakugo or Washoku for example) and in turn teach them about our vast any historically rich culture.
✓ Souvenirs (T-Shirt, Exchange diary and souvenirs form activities) and of course an International Certificate issued by AAEE are given to participants.
1. First, second and third year university students in HCMC are eligible for the program
2. Participants are expected to have good communication skill (listening and speaking), in English
3. Have a passion for discovering and learning new things about Japan's culture, history and its people
4. Possess great discipline and willing-to-learn attitude
5. COMMITMENT FEE: 500,000 VND (money to ensure your commitment till the end of the program. We will return the money to you at the end of the trip.)
>> APPLICATION FORM:
_You can download the application form through this link:
_Any concerns about matters relating to the program please kindly send an email to 1 of the 2 follwoing addresses:
Email : email@example.com or
_ Result announcement for Application round will be informed on June 4th, via mail.
So to anyone who is interested in this year AAEE's exchange program, we wish you the best of luck with your 3-round competition! I bet you would not want to miss this amazing opportunity to expand your horizons and have such an unforgettable summer, living and learning to your heart's content!